Grilled red mullet with rosemary, a healthy and easy recipe for dinner.
- 4 whole red mullets (about 1kg)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10g chopped rosemary
- 50ml lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, quartered for squeezing
- Clean the fish and wipe off excessive water with clean kitchen towel.
- Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes across both sides of the fish in order the fish can be cooked equally.
- In a bowl, mix all the chopped garlic, chopped rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate the fish for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Place the marinated fish over the grill. Squeeze some lemon juice over the fish.
- Grill both sides of the fish until the fish is equally cooked through.