Begin your day with this beautiful berries yogurt parfait. Fresh berries are mixed with crunchy granola and yogurt. This fruits parfait gives you numerous nutrients that your body need to maintain good health. Let try this refreshing yogurt parfait today and enjoy the health benefits bring to you.
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ – 1 banana or any other fruits that you like, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- ⅓ cup homemade granola
- Layer 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1/4 cup of strawberries, 1/3 of plain yogurt, 1/3 tablespoon of wheat germ, 1/3 of sliced banana or any other fruits that you like, and about 2 tablespoons of granola in your serving bowl. Then repeat another layers until finish all of your ingredient.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon unrefined oil such as extra-virgin raw coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced raw almonds / nuts/ seeds/ dried fruits
- Kosher salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the maple syrup/ honey with the oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, mix the warm maple syrup/ honey with the oats, almonds slice, nuts, seeds, dried fruits and a pinch of salt.
- Spray a baking sheet with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread a thin layer of the granola to the sheet tray.
- Bake the granola for 20 minutes. You may toss the granola halfway through.
- Set a side to cool the granola to room temperature.
- You may store the complete cooled granola in an air-tight container and it may be store at the refrigerator for up to 1 month.